Citymark Capital – Cleveland, OH
This position is a unique opportunity for a high energy individual to join a young company with rapid growth potential. Citymark Capital is seeking an executive level assistant with 3+ years of experience supporting senior executives. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and technologically fluent, have a strong work ethic and commitment to success, and will represent Citymark with dependable professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing multiple calendars and schedules, and serving as gatekeeper for busy executives
- Coordinating appointments, meetings, conference calls and video conferences
- Making travel arrangements including domestic and occasional international travel
- Composing expense reports
- Keeping people and projects on time and on task
- Managing company social media presence and assist with marketing materials
- Overseeing corporate social and event planning from conception through completion
- Collaborate with teammates to help build business in an energizing and dynamic environment
- Managing CRM database
- Other duties as assigned
- Personable and confident in personal interactions; comfortable dealing with sophisticated investors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Self-management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain organized while balancing multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills and overall technological fluency including Microsoft Office Suite
- Booking travel including all modes of transportation, accommodations, and necessary documentation
- CRM software management experience preferred
- Experience in corporate/social event planning is a plus
- Experience in WordPress is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
About Citymark Capital:
Citymark Capital is a privately held, Cleveland based real estate private investment firm. Citymark Capital specializes in investments in market rate, multi-family value-add acquisition projects in major urban US markets.
Citymark Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Citymark Capital is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
To be considered for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.