Real Estate Financial Analyst II
Citymark Capital – Cleveland, OH
Citymark Capital is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst with up to two years of experience in financial modeling and underwriting commercial real estate properties/investments with a focus on apartment properties. This position, located in Cleveland, is a unique opportunity for a high energy individual to join a rapidly growing real estate private equity platform.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and technologically fluent. The candidate also must have a strong work ethic, commitment to success, and represent Citymark with dependable professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for modeling cash flows of investment properties and evaluating results against benchmarks and making recommendations to the investment committee through well-crafted investment underwriting presentations
- Assist in developing pro-forma financial reports, develop and update financial models, underwriting templates and sensitivity analyses
- Assist in all aspects of investment due diligence, including coordinating research, working directly with developer clients and third party vendors
- Research and analyze demographic, economic, geographic, market, and property data
- Participate in building Investment Memoranda based on research results
- Assist with maintenance of asset valuation models throughout the life of an investment to identify trends and mitigate risks and incorporate conclusions in investor reports.
- Collaborate with teammates to help build business in an energizing and dynamic environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly advanced Excel model creation and manipulation experience is expected
- Minimum one to two years of financial research and analysis experience
- Analytical and quantitative skills combined with ability to articulate findings
- Exposure to real estate underwriting and ability to make investment recommendations based on research results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, balanced with the ability to understand overarching strategic priorities.
- Client relationship skills a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance or closely related field
- Other designations / graduate degrees a plus (e.g. MBA, CPA, CAIA, or CFA)
About Citymark Capital:
Citymark Capital is a privately held, Cleveland based real estate private investment firm. Citymark Capital specializes in investments in market rate, mixed use & multi-family new construction and value-add acquisition projects in major US markets.
Citymark Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Citymark Capital is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
To be considered for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.