Investor Relations Manager
Citymark Capital – Cleveland, OH
Citymark Capital is seeking an Investor Relations Manager with a minimum of five years of experience. The Investor Relations Manager is accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to investors. The selected candidate will work closely with our CEO to build an Investor Relations program which will direct the investor relations activities of the company including the coordination of and support for all fundraising initiatives. In addition, the selected candidate will be instrumental in cultivating and maintaining relationships with existing and prospective investors, operating plans, messaging, and budget. This role will require cross-functional collaboration with executive managers and requires core competencies in collecting, analyzing and communicating financial data.
This position, located in Cleveland, is a unique opportunity for a high energy individual to join a growing real estate private equity platform with rapid growth potential.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated and an effective relationship builder. The candidate also must, have a strong work ethic, commitment to success, and represent Citymark with dependable professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain existing investor database
- Establish and foster effective relationships with potential local, national, and overseas investors
- Manage and drive the fund-raising and pipeline and schedule for the group
- Develops and maintains a company investor relations plan and calendar of events
- Responsible for the writing and production of communications materials for investors, including announcements, marketing materials, speeches etc.
- Develop and maintain an investor relations plan and handle investor queries
- Organize and formulate investment presentation and conduct investor meetings, road shows and conferences
- Manage the investor database, conduct market analysis, and participate in investor conference, meetings and road shows
- Support efforts to expand Citymark Capital’s investor base via research, targeting and marketing support
- Oversee responses to daily/quarterly investor queries and interact professionally and articulately with the firm’s limited partners, as necessary
- Build and refresh target list of high-quality prospective investors and consultant relationships, as well as developing proactive limited partner outreach program to further build and enhance partnership with prospective and existing investors
- Identify and attend key industry conferences
- Provide support for firm’s global fundraising efforts, including project management, logistics and oversight of due diligence data rooms
- Lead the coordination, planning and content creation for the firm’s annual investor conference and/or other investor events
- Serve as a Citymark brand ambassador
- Minimum five years of experience in the real estate capital markets industry, preferably in the private equity commercial real estate sector, or multifamily real estate, with focus on building and maintaining investor relationships
- Strong understanding of real estate markets
- Previous marketing experience preferred
- Demonstrated investor relationship building
- Bachelors and/or advanced degrees or certifications in Real Estate, Business, Accounting, or Finance. (MBA, JD, CPA, or CFA preferred but not required)
- Excellent analytics, verbal, research, and written communication and presentation skills are required
- Familiarity with CRM software tools (e.g., Dynamo)
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, balanced with the ability to understand overarching strategic priorities. Portfolio management software skills a plus
- Strong understanding of real estate fundamentals
- Strong project management skills, work ethic and sense of initiative and accountability
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Demonstrated proficiency in Excel, database management applications
- Strong comprehension of the real estate industry, in particular, property-level operations and asset management
About Citymark Capital:
Citymark Capital is a privately held, Cleveland based real estate private investment firm. Citymark Capital specializes in investments in market rate, mixed use & multi-family new construction and value-add acquisition projects in major urban US markets.
Citymark Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Citymark Capital is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
Please contact the Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.